Viridis Power is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and data. This Privacy Statement is designed to tell you about our practices regarding collection, use and disclosure of information as well as how we keep it secure.
We collect information from you for different reasons:
1. When there is a potential business opportunity between us you may contact us directly or via a third party agent. We may also use public records such as the Land Registry.
2. When you apply for or accept a job with us either directly or via a third party recruitment agency or job site.
3. When you access our website data is collected automatically.
The information we may collect, hold and process depends on the reasons outlined above.
1. With regards to business opportunities we may collect and process the following information:
2. When you apply for a role at Viridis Power we will collect and process the following information:
If you are successful then we will also collect and process:
3. When you access our website we will collect and process the following information:
1. Information relating to business opportunities may be used as follows:
2. Information relating to potential, current and past employees may be used as follows:
3. Information relating to accessing our website may be used as follows:
We will rely on legitimate interest to process the information above. In order to do so we will always consider the purpose, necessity and balancing tests.
Information and documentation to establish your right to work is processed by us as we are legally obliged to do so.
If we do decide to proceed with a business opportunity or you are successful in securing a job with us then we will process your personal data for the purpose of entering into a contract with you.
All of the personal data we collect and process is stored on our database and servers in the UK. Access to the data is controlled and we regularly conduct audits to monitor activity. Your data will be retained for no longer than is necessary and where there is a legitimate interest to do so.
In the unlikely event that our computer systems are compromised and there is a potential loss of confidentiality or if personal data is taken or exposed without our consent we will report this breach to you and take any action necessary to restore security of your personal data.
We may share your data with our partner companies including Green Frog Connect, Green Frog Gas Utilities, J&S Industrial and Domestic Services, GF Genovate, GFP Trading, GFPII, GFP 214 and Viridis 178 in order to facilitate smooth management of a project. We may also share your data with other selected third party suppliers and sub-contractors to administer a contract we have entered into with you or them.
When employing you we may share your data with HM Revenue and Customs, pension scheme providers, legal advisors and other companies to undertake pre-engagement checks or to pay you.
You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold. You may also ask for it to be amended or deleted. We may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, will be notified to you at the time of your request.
If you would like to make a request for information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk), if you have a concern about the way we are collecting, holding or processing your data. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our data processing practices please email email@example.com.
Where www.viridispower.co.uk contains links to other websites, Viridis Power is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each site they link to that may collect personal data.
Please accept this Privacy Statement as current. Viridis Power reserve the right to change, modify or update this statement at any time without notice.